- All competing bartenders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Spaces will be offered on a first come, first served basis. Therefore please ensure you register as soon as possible. The last entry date is WEDNESDAY, MAY 15th, 2021.
- Competitors must register and pay the registration fee in full in advance through Paypal or bank transfer & ensure you have read all of the competition info, rules and terms and conditions before registering. No refunds are permitted.
- Competitors must complete the ‘Travel Information’ form & ‘Drinks Recipe’ form online by Saturday 1st June in order for us to arrange transfers and ingredients.
- All rules, guidelines and drink recipes are subject to change at the discretion of the competition organisers. Any violation of the following rules may result in disqualification from the competition.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance before you travel & that you are fully covered for the activities you will undertake as part of your travel to Zakynthos for the Zante Flair Open.
- Airport/ferry-port pick-up is included in the entry price. Competitors are responsible for their return transport to airport/ferry port however.
- Accommodation is only included if purchased with the entry + accommodation package. Otherwise please arrange your own accommodation.
- You must adhere to pick up times given & if you are not there at the arranged place/time please make your own transport arrangements. You will be informed of the pick up times closer to the time.
- Competition start and end times are subject to change.
- Competing bartenders will not be allowed to wear logos of any companies conflicting with the sponsors of the event.
- You will be given a t-shirt for the qualification round & another t-shirt to wear in the final, & shorts, which you must wear during your routines. Sizes will be requested on the entry form.
- By entering the Zante Flair Open you agree for us to use photos and videos for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Music: Must be provided at the briefing meeting on a USB stick as an MP3 format and properly labeled with your name. We will not play music given to us on mobile phones, iPads, mp3 players or any other devices. It is highly recommended that you bring more than one copy of your music with you in case it is damaged or unreadable. Organisers and event staff are not responsible for damaged or unreadable music. Please use music that is tasteful and does not contain offensive lyrics.
- Behaviour: We expect all competitors to treat all other competitors, judges, and event staff with respect and behave in an appropriate manner. Rudeness and disrespect will not be tolerated and can result in disqualification from the competition. No competitor is allowed to be drunk during the competition, and no drinks are allowed on stage, other than the drinks the competitor has made.
- Weather: In the case of bad weather, due to both venues being outside, the competition will be moved to indoor venues. Our main priority is the safety of our competitors & guests. The weather situation can only be determined the day before the competition and you will be kept informed as to if there are any changes. The competition format will be unchanged.
- Results: Will be announced after the last competitor has been on stage; the judges’ decision is final. If you have any complaints please speak to the organiser on the day. Score sheets are available to view at the end, but not taken away.
BRIEFING MEETING AT MANSION POOL BAR, LAGANAS, AT 19:00, THURSDAY JUNE 24TH, 2021.
ALL BARTENDERS MUST ATTEND THIS. FAILURE TO DO SO OR LATENESS MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE COMPETITION.
IF YOU HAVE NOT ARRIVED IN RESORT BY THIS TIME YOU MUST LET US KNOW BEFOREHAND.