TERMS AND CONDITIONS
X-Isle Travel and Events reserves the right to modify the advertised content or structure of a Make It Shake It Cocktail Class, Bartender Training Course, Flair Training Course or Zante Flair Open, as well as any other events and services it may provide, in the interests of participants’ safety and enjoyment. Minor changes may include changing an advertised venue within Laganas or advertised hotel and you may not be informed of these changes until your arrival as they would be a like for like change.
We reserve the right to cancel a course or class (for example due to participant drop out) and you would be entitled in this circumstance to a full refund of your course fee but we cannot be responsible for any other costs or expenses you may have incurred arising from the original course booking or subsequent cancellation.
We would seek to place you on an alternative course that has the least financial impact for you.
If you do not attend your booked course or class, no refunds will be given.
X-Isle Travel and Events Zante cannot accept liability or pay compensation if a booking for a package or individual class, course, activity or event is cancelled or changes made due to war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disasters, fire or adverse weather conditions or any other reasons out of our control amounting to force majeure.
We reserve the right to accept or cancel an order for which we have received payment, but shall have no further or other liabilities. Non-acceptance of an order is most likely due to non-availability, or our inability to obtain acceptance of payment.
If you find the course at a lower price to what you have paid for it, you are not entitled to the difference in cost.
X-Isle Travel and Events is also an intermediary or a ‘’booking agent’’ for products and services that are not directly supplied by us (e.g. transportation, hotel accommodations, tours etc). You will be entering into a separate contract of such suppliers in connection with these products and services. In doing so, X-Isle Travel and Events gives no warranty or makes any representation regarding the services supplied or the products purchased by you. You agree that if the product or service is not supplied in accordance with your booking, your recourse lies with the supplier and not X-Isle Travel and Events.
Participant code of conduct
To ensure that all participants have a safe and fun time on our courses and activities we apply the following simple rules. If as a result of a breach of these rules a participant has to leave a course no refund will be given and we will not be held responsible for any arrangements you need to make for travel. These rules apply to both courses, events, activities, classes and accommodation. The X-Isle Travel and Events representative in Zante makes the decision for when rules have been breached resulting in expulsion from a course or class.
- All customers must be a minimum age of 18 years or above to participate in any class or course. Photographic proof of ID may be asked for on arrival.
- We operate a no tolerance policy to drugs. If any participant is found in possession of any drugs, they will be asked to leave the course immediately and the Police will be notified.
- If any participants appear to have consumed too much alcohol affecting their behavior and the experience of other participants we will ask them to cease their participation in a session immediately.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation to those deemed to be to be displaying disruptive, aggressive or inappropriate behaviour.
- Guests must keep personal belongings with them at all times. X-Isle Travel and Events accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to any personal items brought on to the venue.
- Any persons found in possession of a weapon shall be refused further involvement in the course and the Police notified.
- Personal items deemed to be a potential health & safety risk might be held by the instructors until the end of a session or until the persons in possession of such items leave the premises.
- We take pride in our bar equipment, glassware & drinks; anyone caught stealing will be prosecuted.
- We operate a Zero Tolerance approach to bullying, racism and any form of negative behavior to other participants because of the age, race, sex, sexuality, religion, faith, culture or disability and such behavior would result in exclusion from a course.
Health and Safety
Please contact us in advance should you wish to check with us regarding any relevant allergies you have in regards to beverages. In the interest of both hygiene and safety, it is our recommendation that you wear appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear to all classes and courses. We expect all participants to consider their own health and safety needs whilst on a course and to take appropriate care and attention to their own needs whilst on the course.
In order to process your booking we need to pass your details to the relevant suppliers. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of that information.
Your contact details
It is your responsibility when you make a booking to inform X-Isle Travel and Events of any changes to your contact details so if we need to communicate with you we have your current contact details.
We would do our best to accommodate any special requests.
Force Majeure – events not within our control
We regret we cannot accept liability, make any refunds or pay any compensation where provision of a course or course session to be provided as part of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances amounting to ‘Force Majeure’. Circumstances amounting to ‘Force Majeure’ include any event which we, could not, even with all due care, foresee or forestall such a (by way of example and not by way of limitation) war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, acts of God, adverse weather conditions and all similar events outside our control.
On arrival at your hotel or apartment, you will be required to pay a 50 Euro deposit, which you will receive back at the end of your stay providing you leave the room in the same condition, as it was when you arrived. Responsibility for return of the deposit is a decision made by your accommodation provider not by X-Isle Travel and Events. The accommodation provider reserves the right to terminate your stay due to any misconduct, within their reasonable opinion. In these circumstances no refund will be given.
X-Isle Travel and Events are acting only as a booking agent for the accommodation, therefore we have no liability for any illness, personal injury, death, or loss of any kind.
Any claim for damages for injury, illness, death or loss of any kind arising from your accommodation, must be brought against the accommodation provider and will be under the jurisdiction of the law of the country Greece.
Every effort is made to maintain arrangements, as confirmed to you however, sometimes we may need to make a change if need be. We reserve the right to change your accommodation to an alternative of the same or superior standard within the same resort.
Passports & Visas
It is expected that all guests will have the necessary documentation to travel and we cannot accept any responsibility if any member of the party is unable to travel due to loss of or incorrect, inaccurate or inappropriate documentation.
Guests are also responsible for arranging a visa if necessary to travel to Greece. We cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry onto a flight or into any country due to failure on your part to carry the correct passport, visa or other documents required by any airline or authority. British Passport holders do not require a visa to enter Greece.
Accidental Injury, Damage or Loss
We accept no liability for any accident, personal injury or suffering arising for any reason either within the accommodation, during travel to and from the accommodation, or during activities with ourselves or by you. You are strongly advised to ensure that you are adequately insured both for personal injury and material loss/damage. All guests must accept full responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. This includes the full payment for any such damage or loss, which must be made at the time to us or the third party concerned. If you fail to do so, you must indemnify us against any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance for the duration of your stay with appropriate levels of health treatment cover. The policy should provide, but not limited to, loss of deposit, cancellation and additional expenses, medical expenses and repatriation and loss, theft or damage to baggage and valuables. You are responsible for making any special or increased arrangements you deem necessary.
Photography and Video
X-Isle Travel and Events reserves the right to photograph or video classes and events for promotional and publicity purposes. We are happy and encourage you to take photos and use on social media for your own use.
If you do not wish to be photographed or videoed please inform us at the time of the class or event.
X-Isle Travel and Events is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities. We welcome feedback on how we might improve our approach.
Our courses are open to all. We would ask mobility-impaired participants to note that many of the streets and pavements and accommodation in Laganas are not wheel chair friendly. If you have specific needs please talk to us and we will advise if we can provide adjustments to enable your full participation in one of our courses. Costs for additional resources may be chargeable.
Our courses are run using the English language.
We want all our participants to receive a great service and value for money. If you have a complaint please speak to your X-Isle Travel and Events representative quickly, so that we can address the problem quickly. Or email us at email@example.com. Serious complaints will be investigated and complainants will receive a written response within 28 days.
X-Isle Travel and Events tries hard to ensure that all information provided on the website or elsewhere, by email or other communications is up to date and accurate. However we cannot accept responsibility for any information that is not accurate.
We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at any point.
Administration fee for changes
For any changes to a booking an administration fee of £30 will be charged. This includes but is not limited to name changes and date changes.
X-ISLE TRAVEL AND EVENTS
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We advise that you read these terms and conditions fully before booking a course or activity with us.
- The ticketing service for buying tickets online at www.eventbrite.co.uk for Bar Flair School Zante and X-Isle Travel and Events Zante course, activities and events is provided by Bar Flair Services, Kaloman Ltd UK. Bar Flair School Zante is part of the Greece registered limited company X-Isle Travel and Events.
iii. When you purchase a place on a course, class, activity or event run by X-isle Travel and Events Zante the contract to purchase a ticket will be with Kaloman Ltd as the supplier of the tickets at the time that you make your booking. The contract is limited to the purchase of the ticket only.
- X-Isle Travel and Events Zante is solely and wholly responsible for the provision of every aspect of the booked course, event or activity in Greece, not Kaloman Ltd. All issues including any matters related to a request for a full or partial refund of ticket costs due to non-supply of services or quality of those services are dealt with directly with X-Isle Travel and Events not Kaloman Ltd.
- Kaloman Ltd is not responsible for any health and safety issues at any of the venues used as part of your purchased activity or course.
- If you make a booking with www.eventbite.co.uk for an event we are supplying tickets for you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
vii. If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
viii. In accessing the Bar Flair School website or Eventbrite page for Bar Flair School or other X-Isle Travel and Events activities and events you agree that none of the content may be reproduced, downloaded, sold, copied or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. You will agree to only access the website for your own personal, non-commercial use. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the website and the content are owned by or licensed to Kaloman Ltd. or X-Isle Travel and Events.
- Nothing in these Ticket Terms affects your rights under the law or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or personal injury. The liability of Kaloman Ltd. to you shall be limited to the price paid for your ticket.
Charges and payments
- Bookings are not confirmed until such time that the relevant payment has been received by us.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for an email acknowledging your place on your chosen course or class.
xii. Please print your email ticket, as this is your proof of purchase. Please check your junk/spam folder if you do not receive an email.
xiii. If you do not receive an email within 48-hours, please contact us by email.
xiv. We will not be responsible in the event that you make any error when purchasing your course or class (including but not limited to selecting the wrong date or the wrong number of tickets).
- Please check that your selection is correct before confirming the purchase as all purchases are subject to the terms and conditions for exchange or refunds at the time of booking for each event or activity.
xvi. Prices are subject to differ due to various reasons. If you find you have placed an order and see the prices at a lower price, you are not entitled to any money back in the difference.
xvii. Purchases are charged in Pound Sterling. If you choose to buy your tickets in another currency you may be charged a fee in accordance with your bank in respect of the exchange rate.
xviii. Certain courses and classes may not operate if the minimum number of guests is not reached therefore we have the right to cancel your booking, in which case you are entitled to a full refund.
xix. X-Isle Travel and Events and Kaloman Ltd. reserve the right to refuse a booking if there has been a technical fault in price error.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rate.
xxi. We reserve the right to amend these Ticket Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice.
xxii. We cannot guarantee the prices of your course or class will not change. In the event of this, you will not be entitled to any refund to that of the new course fee if it is lower.
xxiii. Only guests in possession of a valid proof of purchase of a place will be admitted to attend.
xxiv. Courses or classes purchased online are date specific and therefore valid only on the date specified. Conditions for purchase refunds and transfers are set out on the Eventbrite FAQs for the specific event or activity purchased.
xxv. Your course balance must be paid 1 month before the start date, for which we will email you an invoice.
X-ISLE TRAVEL AND EVENTS
Company No: 107451486
Registered address: Pantokratora, Lagana, Zakynthos, Greece 29092